Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The submission file is in OpenOffice, Microsoft Word, or RTF document file format.
- Where available, URLs for the references have been provided.
- The text is single-spaced; uses a 12-point font; employs italics, rather than underlining (except with URL addresses); and all illustrations, figures, and tables are placed within the text at the appropriate points, rather than at the end.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines.
ArticlesSection default policy
All works published in the Journal of Innovation and Research in Primary Education (JIRPE) are licensed & copyrighted under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International (CC BY-SA 4.0).
The editorial board of the JIRPE shares a common vision with Universitas Negeri Semarang as a Publisher in providing unrestricted access to knowledge and education for all and thereby follows Open Access Policy to showcase its content. The JIRPE follows open access copyright and licensing policy on the principle that making research freely available to the public supports a greater global exchange of knowledge.
Papanda Publisher and the JIRPE adhere to Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International (CC BY-SA 4.0) License. The authors submitting and publishing in the JIRPE agree to the copyright policy under Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International (CC BY-SA 4.0). Under this license, the authors published in the JIRPE retain the copyright including publishing rights of their scholarly work, and agree to let others remix, tweak, and even build upon their work commercially (for academic, scientific, and common purposes). All other authors using the content of the JIRPE are required to cite the author(s) and publisher in their work.
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.