- Font of the manuscript: Segoe UI font size 10 with 1,15 spacing.
- The manuscript length range is approximately 3,000 - 6,000 words including attachments and references with 1" (one inch) of page margin (upper, lower, left, and right).
- The cover should mention the title, author’s name, Affiliation, country of author, and email. Article submission should include the latest curriculum vitae.
- All pages are numbered sequentially (including references and attachments). Footnotes, headers, and footers are not for the author's name or title of the article, but for additional information of text.
2. Article Structure
The title must be brief, clear, maximum of 15 words with a Capitalize Each Word. The font is using: Tahoma size 11, in bold, and in center text.
2. Author's name, email address, institution, and country
The author's name (without academic degree), email address, name of institution, and country are written under the article title. When the script is written by a team, the editor only deals with the first author or corresponding author.
This section contains the main issues, research objectives, methods/approaches, and research results. The abstract is presented at the beginning of the manuscript and the presentation is approximately 150 to 200 words (in English and Indonesian). The abstract is approximately followed by keywords 3 to 5 words.
This section describes the background of issues as well as the urgency and rationalization of the research. This section also describes the aims and contributions of research and organization of an article.
5. Research methods
This section describes the research design, scope or object (population and sample), data collection techniques, operational definition of research variables, and analytical techniques.
6. Result and Discussion
This section presents the research analysis results. Tables, graphs (figures), and/or charts can be added to the research analysis. The discussion section is describing data processing results, interprets the findings logically, and links with the relevant referral sources.
The conclusion contains a brief summary of the research results and discussion which answers the research objectives.
3. Tables and Figures
Tables are typed with single line spacing, with the initial and end horizontal line (table subtitle), without a vertical line. Tables are numbered sequentially from one. Figures must be prepared in printable form and in black and white. The source of the table and figure should be listed.
Citation text is written by mentioning the author's last name and year of publication.
- One source and one author: Chang (2010) or (Chang, 2010)
- One source and two authors: Arora and Sharma (2016). or (Arora & Sharma, 2016).
- One source and more than two authors: Quote all author's names on the first quotation : Lawter, Rua and Guo (2014) or (Lawter, Rua & Guo, 2014). For the next quotation is written by the first author's name and followed by "et al." : Lawter et al. (2011) or (Lawter et al., 2011)
- More than one source and one author : Azmi (2003); Berry (2003) or (Azmi, 2003; Berry, 2003).
- Source from an institution: IAI (2004) or (IAI, 2004).
- For direct quote with less than 40 words, enclose the quotation within double quotation marks (“...........”). Single space the entire quote and indented style. If the quotation is 40 words or more do not use the quotation marks with double space and indented style. (author’s name, year of publication and page number/s).
The reference list format is based on APA (American Psychological Association) style. The reference list should appear at the end of the article and includes only literature actually cited in the manuscripts. References are ordered alphabetically and chronologically. When writing a reference list, please use the following conventions.
Examples of Reference:
Freudenthal, H. (2015). Revisiting Mathematics Education. Dordrecht: Kluwer Academic Publishers.
2. Thesis, Disertation, Research Report:
Prahmana, R.C.I. (2012). Efektivitas Pendekatan Saintifik Dalam Meningkatkan Kemampuan Pemecahan Masalah Matematis Siswa SD. Unpublished Thesis. Majalengka: Universitas Majalengka.
3. Symposium, Proceeding, Conference:
Budiman, I. A. (2013). Designing Division Operation Learning in The Mathematics of Gasing. Proceeding in Seminar Nasional Pendidikan, 391-398. Majalengka: Universitas Majalengka
4. Article in Journal:
Rusnandi, E. (2018). Penerapan Strategi Quantum Learning Dalam Meninngkatkan Motivasi Belajar dan Pemahaman Konsep Siswa. Edukasiana: Jurnal Inovasi Pendidikan, 2 (2), 1-24.
5. Book that consists of some articles:
Sudianto, S. & Rasyid, A. (2018). Menulis Artikel untuk Jurnal Ilmiah (Edisi ke-2). Majalengka: Papanda Publisher.
6. Article in Newspaper:
Andani, S.A. (13 December 2018). Sekolah Unggulan ataukah Sekolah Pengunggulan? Republika, page 4 & 11.
Article in Newspaper (without author’s name):Jawa Pos. (22 April 2015). Wanita Kelas Bawah Lebih Mandiri, page 3.
7. Official Documents:
Pusat Pembinaan dan Pengembangan Bahasa. (1978). Pedoman Penulisan Laporan Penelitian. Jakarta: Depdikbud
El Hida, R. (2010). Masih ada kebocoran pajak, tax ratio mustahil capai 16%. Accessed from http://www.detik.com.
6. Online Submitting Manuscript Guidelines
The manuscript text must be submitted by one of two systems (second procedure will be preferred):
- Submitting document should be done by Online Submission System in the Buletin Ilmiah Pendidikan (BIP).
- First, the author should register as an author or reviewer (checking role as author or reviewer) in the “Register” or here.
- After registration completed, log in as an author, click in “New Submission”. The article submits stage consist five stages, such as: (1). Start, (2). Upload Submission, (3). Enter Metadata, (4). Upload Supplementary Files, (5). Confirmation.
- In the “Start” column, chose Journal Section (Full Article), check all the checklists.
- In the “Upload Submission” Columns, upload the manuscript files at MSWord format in this column.
- In the “Enter Metadata” columns, fill out all the author data and affiliation. Following the Journal Title, Abstract, and Indexing Keywords.
- In the “Upload Supplementary Files” columns, allowed to upload supplementary data file or the statement letter or other else.
- In the “Confirmation” columns, if all the data that you enter were right, then click “Finish Submission”.
- If the author has difficulties in the submitting process via online system, please contact Buletin Ilmiah Pendidikan (BIP) Editorial team.
7. Review Method
Articles that have passed in the initial review by the editor will be sent to one or two reviewers (reviewers will not know the author's name and vice versa). The blind review results produce the following statement :
- Accept Submission.
- Revision Required (as recommended by peer reviewers and board of editor).
- Resubmit For Review (as recommended by peer reviewers and board of editors).
- Decline Submission.