PEER REVIEW PROCESS
Jurnal Polinomial uses an online submission and review system. The submission and peer review of every article must be managed using this system and based on the following Peer Review Policy.
- The manuscript article that submits by online to Jurnal Polinomial will be checked by editors regarding focus and scope focus and scope, in house style, and plagiarism.
- Every manuscript that qualifies the focus and scope of Jurnal Polinomial will be continued to the review process which, at least, will be reviewed by two reviewers with the double-blind review.
- The Reviewing process will consider novelty, objectivity, method, scientific impact, conclusion, and references.
- The reviewing process by the reviewer is done at least in two weeks.
- The editor will make the final decision regarding the submission to the corresponding author based on the reviewer’s recommendation.
- The qualified paper will be published in the Indonesian language.
- Jurnal Polinomial Editorial Board shall protect the confidentiality of all material submitted to the journal and all communications with reviewers.